Novolog (Pharm Up 1966) Ltd. makes every effort and invests a lot of resources in order to provide all its customers with an equal, respectable, accessible and professional service. In making the necessary accessibility adjustments that will result in a person with a disability being able to receive the services provided to all customers, independently and equally. Website accessibility:
- According to section 35 of the Equal Rights for Persons with Disabilities (Accessibility Adjustments to the Service) Regulations, 2013, a website that provides a public service or information about a public service must be accessible and comply with the guidelines of the Israeli Standard for Accessibility 5568 of the Standards Institute. A site that allows people with disabilities to surf with the same level of efficiency and enjoyment as all surfers.
- We believe in and work for equal opportunities in the Internet space for people with various disabilities and people who use technology that helps the use of the computer. Accordingly, this site meets the requirements of the above regulations.
- The accessibility adjustments were made in accordance with the provisions of the Israeli Standard (TI 5568) for accessibility of content on the Internet at AA level and the international WCAG 2.0 document.
- The site incorporates a plugin that is an accessibility component of the enable company that specializes in making websites accessible. Clicking on the menu with the mouse or navigating with the TAB button on the keyboard allows the accessibility buttons to be opened. To close the menu, you can press the close button or press the 'ESC' button on the keyboard or by clicking with the mouse.
User guide in the menu:
- Website Adjustment button and site tags for assistive devices and technologies for people with disabilities
- Navigation enable button using the keyboard keys between the links on the site
- Button flicker and / or moving elements on the screen
- Black and white monochrome mode enable button for color blind
- Sepia button (brown shade)
- High contrast change button
- Black and yellow button
- Color reversal button
- A button that clearly highlights all the title tags that appear on the site
- A button that clearly highlights all the links that appear on the site
- A button that displays the alternate description of all the images that appear on the site at the mouse
- A button that displays a permanent description of the images on the site
- Cancel button to use readable font
- Font size button on the site
- Font size reduction button on the site
- Button to increase the entire display to about 200%
- Button reduces the entire display to about 70%
- Mouse cursor magnification button
- Button to enlarge the mouse cursor and change its color to black
- Website Read Button
- Button that displays the accessibility statement
- Reset button that disables accessibility
- Accessibility Feedback Button
- Button bar change button and accessibility statement accordingly
The accessibility bar has 2 types of magnifications for your convenience, but if you want to increase the letters further you can use the following keyboard functions:
- The Esc key will open and close the accessibility bar
- ( Ctrl ) + ( + ) key will increase the text on the site
- ( Ctrl ) + ( - ) key will reduce the text on the site
- ( Ctrl ) + ( 0 ) will return the site to its original size
- SPACEBAR key will lower the site down.
- The F11 key will enlarge the screen to full size - another press will reduce it back